I wanted to start something new. Each new book I read I tend to find a book boyfriend and I thought I would share him with you all. Now not every Book hero can be a book boyfriend. So what does qualify a hero to be my book boyfriend? I am so glad you asked!
Book Boyfriend Qualifications are as follows:
- Must be devastatingly handsome
- Must be able to make a girl swoon by just being the room
- Must love animals
- Is a Duke…..Okay, okay he doesn’t have to be a Duke but it helps and I do so love a good naughty Duke
- Talks Dirty – I don’t care what if it’s out right dirtiness or little innuendos if he can make it sound Dirty then I am all here for that.
- Is very sweet at his core
- May or may not be damaged – this can be plus in a book boyfriend for long term purposes, there is nothing better than a hero who’s pain can break your heart only to see him have a HEA
- May or may not be an Alpha – this basically explains itself, in that I love when a hero can take charge and outright say what he wants or is slightly domineering or even dominant.
And there you have it, if a Hero can meet any of these qualifications or all of them then he will be my book Boyfriend .
Lately I’ve been reading secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas and I’ve fallen in love with Simon Hunt. His stark honesty while it may be shocking in some aspects I find it to be a total turn on, Not only is Simon a man who knows what he wants and finds a way to get it, but he is sweet with a slightly broody side that comes off in the form of “I just want for you my mistress” Honestly I would like to apply for that position ahem. I haven’t finished the book yet, but Simon has definitely caught my attention and I would willingly be trapped in a music room with him anytime.
Below you will find a picture of I feel Simon would look like. Feel free to drool as much as I am.. But before you do here’s a fun question! What do you look for in a Book Boyfriend? I would love know!